VX520 Terminal (Counter Top)
The Most Advanced Countertop payment device.
- Enhanced connectivity, unrivaled memory and unprecedented processing speed.
- Built with long-lasting components, flexible connectivity options and a brilliant backlit screen – all grounded by the time-tested stability of the VX platform.
iCT200 Series Terminal (Counter Top)
The smart multi-payment terminal design for efficiency
- Provide merchants with a compact device that keeps counter space footprint to a minimum.
- Offer a unique payment experience with a very ergonomic and intuitive terminal
- Accept all payment methods including EMV/Chip & PIN, magstripe and NFC/Contactless
- Enable brand promotion thanks to customization capabilities
iWL Series (Wireless)
Bring real mobility to payment
- Optimize revenue opportunities with 24/7 connectivity
- Reinvent mobile payment user experience with a pocket-sized device, long battery life and fast
Pay Fox (Mobile)
Accept Payments over Mobile Phones
- Our Mobile reader work with iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.
- It securely encrypts card information at swipe all while giving you the ease and convenience you want.
- Transaction Express puts control of your business’s payment acceptance into your hands, wherever you are – in your store, at your office, in your favorite coffee shop.
- No matter how you access the internet – desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smart phone – you’ll have the power to grow your business right at your fingertips.
- Accept credit cards and signature debit cards and process ACH payments – all through any internet connection, with no terminal needed.
Real-time recommendations to help reduce your processing costs.
- Level II and Level III data can be added to Business, Corporate, Purchasing, and GSA card transactions.
- Swipe card-present transactions through the virtual terminal.
- AVS match evaluations can be performed.
- Automatic transaction settlements on a daily basis.
- Reduces your processing costs.
RDM Check Reader
Accept check payments and credit cards in one affordable device.
- RDM’s check scanners consolidate the functionality of multiple payment devices into a single peripheral unit. This means users can scan checks, remittances, read cards and IDs, and print receipts all on one device.
- Factory standardization prior to shipping eliminates the need for time-consuming field calibration.
- Whether you are a financial institution with several branches or a retail location; one device provides you with useful functionality at an affordable price. RDM’s check scanners have one of the industry’s longest life span.
Printing receipts has never been so easy.
The new CITIZEN CT-S310II receipt printer is a green step forward towards reducing negative impact on the environment and it is Energy Star® Qualified. We invite you to take advantage of its benefits including lower cost for more features, lower power consumption and excellent paper savings.
The TM-T88V is the latest addition to Epson’s industry leading TM-T88 POS printer series. Designed for use in food service and retail environments, the TM-T88V offers more speed, features and reliability than ever before.
Benefit from improved cable management and, more importantly, being able to cost-effectively use the same UPS on both your POS station and printer at the same price as a traditional printer. Star had developed the world’s first dedicated Powered USB printers offering significant cost advantages over competitor products for all types of retailers.
If you are an e-commerce merchant that needs a shopping cart payment integration, PPC has you covered in any situation. From simple donate buttons, to full custom software API Integration, we’ve got you covered!
- Connecting a payment application to the credit card processing networks is difficult, expensive and beyond the resources of most businesses. Instead, you can easily connect to one of our multiple Payment Gateway options, which provide the complex infrastructure and security necessary to ensure secure, fast and reliable transactions.
- The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway is available 24/7 for processing transactions. The payment gateway offers many features and options that can be tailored to specific merchant business models.
- Transaction Express Gateway is customizable, flexible and scalable, Transaction Express includes features that work for any business, with no special equipment or software to purchase.
- With the ability to integrate with numerous shopping carts of all shapes and sizes, PPC is able to provide you with a fast, easy and secure check out within your eCommerce shopping cart.
Pay Now Buttons
- Customizable “Pay Now” buttons are also available. They allow your customer the ease of checking out right on your secure website.
Electronic Transfer of Funds
The ACH (Automated Clearing House) network is a nation-wide system that allows for the electronic transfer of funds between bank accounts.
- Reoccurring billing and the vault
- Securely store the information needed to bill your customers on a month to month basis.
Checks are still the most popular form of non-cash payment – billions of dollars worth are written and paid every year. If your business doesn’t accept check payments, you’re turning away potential customers – and potential revenue.
- Accept checks quickly, safely and conveniently
- Our check processing programs take into account different businesses’ sizes, budgets and security situations – so you can get the level of convenient, reliable service you need.
Gifts & Loyalty Cards
Gift and loyalty cards are an easy, cost-effective way to help increase your business and reward your best customers.
- Through our alliance with Valutec, a leading provider of gift and loyalty card services, we can help you set up a gift and/or loyalty card program that ﬁts your business pre-designed cards customized with your business and your budget. Choose from standard, name, or design your own cards and displays with your branding, logos and more.
Custom Cards Programs
- Complete custom gift & loyalty card solutions designed specifically for your business.
- Flexible programs including merchandising tools to help present and market your cards.
Merchant Cash Advance
Need funds to grow your business but don’t have time to wait around? We’ve got you covered!
Payment Processing Consultants Inc. offers business owners access to financing that’s quick and seamless. Now you can pay off debt, buy new inventory and equipment, hire staff and more! Our Business Cash Advance is conveniently paid through a percentage of your future credit card sales.
- Funding from $5,000 to $1 million
- Approval based on overall business performance, not just credit score
- No fixed payments – only pay through your daily credit card sales
- More available cash flow for your business
- Business advisors to guide you every step of the way
Three Easy Steps
- Call 888-282-5384 to get started
- Get approved in just a few hours
- Access funds in as fast as one day